Tailor Made Holidays with our travel experts
We'll do our best to call you within 48h
• Traveling to and from Halong Bay with ease and comfort by premium seaplane service with incredible view of Halong Bay from the top.
• Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Lan Ha bay and Halong Bay.
• Spacious cabin with window and friendly crew's member.
• Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains near Vung Ha beach.
• Visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Tunnels Cave.
• Visit Ben Beo floating fishing village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals.
• Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or early Taichi class.
• Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
• Complimentary regular tea and coffee during your whole stay.
• Daily departure. Instant booking available.
Day 01: HANOI – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
10:00 Start departure from Hanoi for Noi Bai airport by private car.
11:30 Depart for Halong from Noi Bai airport.
12:00 Landing in Tuan Chau Marina. Transfer by speedboat to Gia Lau and the Ben Beo pier.
13:00 Start the delicious lunch while the boat is cruising towards south east of Lan Ha Bay passing by finger Rock and Monkey island
15:15 Start to discover the hidden cave by kayak
16:30 Transfer to Ba Trai Dao Beach for swimming
19:00 Seafood dinner will be served
Day 02: HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - HANOI
07:45 Breakfast and start cruising to explore the bay.
09:00 Visit the floating villages and fish farms
09:30 Swim at private beach or Monkey island
11:00 Brunch will be served on boat
11:30 Check out and transfer to Catba town
14:00 Take speedboat to reach Hai Phong city and be picked up by our driver
17h30 Arrive in Hanoi. Drop of at your hotel. End of our service
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
• Flight schedules are subject to change due to weather, operating conditions or other issues deemed necessary by Hai Au aviation and airline authorities.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• No charge for cancellations made more than 07 days prior to cruise departure for online booking.